The Town of Hilton Head Island provides a free E-Subscription service which enables residents to subscribe to topics of interest and receive email notifications when this information is updated or added. Additionally, by subscribing to Emergency Alerts, subscribers will receive instant notifications by email or text message in emergency situations.
Sign up for such topics that interest you such as:
- Press Releases
- Meeting Agendas
- Employment Opportunities
- Hurricane Season Information
- Licensing & Taxation Information
- And much more!
Signing up is free, easy, and risk-free for residents. Links to sign up are found on the Town website home page and on the individual pages that are being offered up for subscription or follow the link on this page. The only information required is an email address, and subscribers can change their subscription details or cancel the service at any time.
Utilizing the Town's E-Subscription service is a great way to stay informed.
How Do I Subscribe?
- Start by selecting the Subscribe link located next to the envelope located throughout the website. You'll be taken to a new subscriber page asking you to enter your e-mail address, delivery preferences and optional password. Setting a password will allow you to control how your e-mail address is subscribed and unsubscribed to in the service and protect from others subscribing on your behalf, without your permission.
- Enter the information then press the "save" button.
- After pressing the "save" button, you'll be taken to the Quick Subscribe page where you can continue to subscribe to e-mail alert services. After making your selections, press the "save" button.
- To activate your subscription request you will be sent a message to your e-mail account asking you to confirm your request by pressing on an enclosed link.