The application deadline to register with FEMA expired on December 13, 2016. However, applications may still be accepted with justification explaining the circumstances, if any, which prevented you from meeting the original filing deadline date. Applications will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
If you sustained losses or damage from the recent flooding you may be eligible for disaster aid.
When you apply for disaster assistance please have the following available:
- Social Security Number (including your spouse's)
- Private insurance information, if available
- Address and zip code of the damaged property
- Directions to the damaged home or property
- Daytime telephone number
- A telephone number where we can reach you or leave a message
- An address where you can get mail
- If you want your disaster assistance funds sent directly to your bank,provide the FEMA agent with your bank account type(savings/checking), account number and routing number
Disaster recovery assistance for eligible recipients is available without regard to race, color, gender,
religion, national origin, age, disability, English proficiency or economic status.