Hilton Head Island Parks and Facilities
The Town of Hilton Head Island offers a variety of parks and facilities for our citizens and visitors.
As a result of Hurricane Matthew the majority of Town parks
are temporarily closed.
Please be advised that the following Town parks have re-opened to the public as of 11/21/2016:
- All of the Town's beach parks have re-opened to the public.
- Shelter Cove Community Park
- Compass Rose
- Barker Field (restroom closed for repairs)
- Barker Field Expansion
- Veteran's Memorial at Shelter Cove Community Park
- Corillo Tennis Courts
- Fish Haul Creek Park (nature trail just past the picnic pavilion remains closed)
- Rowing & Sailing Center at Squire Pope Community Park (Dock closed for repairs)
- Old School House Park (Tennis courts open, basketball court closed)
- and Jarvis Creek Park (Nature trails closed)
- Bristol Sports Arena
Parks & Amenities Map
Parks Maintenance and Scheduling Responsibilities