Culture and Arts Advisory Committee
The Town of Hilton Head Island seeks volunteers to serve on the Culture and Arts Advisory Committee. The mission of this new committee is to work actively and collaboratively with the Town's Culture and Arts Network Director to achieve goals including:
- Creating an entertainment, arts, culture and heritage vision and strategy that complements the Town's vision;
- Elevating the profile of HHI’s entertainment, arts, culture, and heritage offerings to residents and visitors by developing and implementing a comprehensive marketing and communications plan;
- Assisting the Director in establishing Hilton Head Island as a premier entertainment, arts, culture, and heritage destination;
- Working with the Director to integrate entertainment, arts, culture, and heritage into the daily fabric of Hilton Head Island life;
- Assisting the Director in developing a funding plan and documenting measurable progress; and
- Providing annual feedback on the Director’s performance based on predetermined goals and outcomes.
Applicants should be aware that this will be a highly active working committee that will likely meet more than once a month during business hours. Preferred applicants will have experience in local entertainment, arts, culture, and heritage endeavors, or other professional qualifications helpful to fulfilling the Committee’s mission. Please include a resume with your application.
Applications are maintained for consideration for three years from the application date.